Saturday, August 30, 2014

5 Ideas for Passion Project

1) US involvement in Iraq, what would be the consequences? I am interested and passionate in this topic because not only does this effect the rest of the world but it also effects me as well, because who knows the retaliation of the insurgent groups on American soldiers.

2) Russia involvement in Ukraine, will other countries use military action? I am interested in this because this is a scary issue. Russia is a nuclear capable country and they have taken over a city in Ukraine, and have now started to use military advancement in the country.

3) Ebola in Africa, when will we find a cure? I am concerned about this because even though the CDC has it under control and it is not directly effecting me, it is still killing people and we need to stop it as soon as possible.

4) The Afghanistan War, when will it end? People have nicknamed the war " The Never ending war", and the question that I ask myself is "are those people right"? Will the war on terror ever end?

5) Syrian civil war. I don't know much about this issue, but I do know that the war needs to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment