Tuesday, March 24, 2015

1) Yes I do believe that this book is more an anti-war story rather than an anti-war book. I think this because he is not making the book for the sole purpose of anti-war movements, but rather telling a story about the atrocities of war and his experience with war.


2) Yes I agree that the phrase so it goes reduces the significance of death in that whenever an atrocity happens "so it goes" makes it seems as if it was just another part of the day.


3) No, I disagree in that I think that we should all have free will and not have things predetermined for ourselves and we should make our own destiny.


4)Yes I agree that there is more evidence that science fiction helped Billy re-invent himself in that he was able to use this to create new ideas without them having to be real.


5) I disagree in that they do serve a purpose other than to inspire Billy Pilgrims stories because they were used for other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment